Iluka Real Estate Terms and Conditions
Please note - Our preferred payment method is EFT.
ALL CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MADE OVER THE PHONE WILL INCUR A 2.5% MERCHANT FEE
1. DEPOSITS; Must be paid within 3 working days of making the booking. Deposit must equal half the total tariff. If not paid the booking lapses. Upon the deposit being paid, you will be required to also pay $25 booking fee which is non-refundable.
2. ROLLOVER OPTIONS: Options apply to only the day/week of the calendar month, it does not move with holidays and rollovers are for the week periods only and the ROLLOVER DEPOSIT $225 must be paid when option is taken each time and this amount will come off deposit when due
3. FINAL PAYMENT: The balance of the total tariff payment is to be paid no later than 21 days prior to the start of the booked period by credit card or electronic funds transfer. This is essential and if it is not paid the booking may be canceled.
4. INSPECTION: Properties will be inspected upon departure. Our office will advise as soon as possible if there is a claim. Claims against your Credit Card may include but not be limited to the following: excess cleaning, damages or breakages at the property, excess garbage removal, missing items and pet damage.
5. CANCELED OR TERMINATED BOOKINGS:
If a booking is canceled by the client for ANY and ALL reasons the following will apply;
- If the dates are changed for a new booking period in the same property then all deposited money will be transferred to the new booking with no further fees
- If the booking is relet for the same period of time for the same money value then deposits will be refunded less the non refundable booking fee and any cleaning fee that may be charged.
- If the property is NOT relet for the total period formerly booked by you all deposited money will be forfeited without exception.
If a booking is canceled by the owner for ANY BREACHES the following will apply;
- A breach of any of the conditions will permit the owner to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy. NO refunds will be paid on terminated tenancies.
6. KEYS: Keys will not be made available until all monies have been paid in full. Arrangements for the collection of keys outside of office hours are by the after hours key safe at our office side wall.
7. CHECK-IN AND VACATING TIMES: Occupation commences from 2:00pm on the date of arrival and premises must be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. A $25.00 per hour penalty fee will be charged for late checkouts if not previously arranged .
8. NUMBER OF PERSONS: The number of occupants must not exceed the number agreed to with the agent at the time of booking. The premises must be kept clean at all times. A breach of this condition will permit the owner to refuse a key, amend the rental or immediately terminate the tenancy with no refunds of money paid
9 THE TERM: The premises are rented for holiday purposes only and special permission must be received in writing for parties or functions. If No written permission is received than the function and tenancy will be treated as a breach.
10. PETS: Animals and pets are not allowed on or inside the premises, under any circumstances. This applies to all properties unless it is stated that the property Allows Outdoor Pets - pet friendly properties only.
11. BOOKINGS ARE ACCEPTED BY US IN GOOD FAITH AS AGENTS FOR THE PROPERTY OWNERS:
We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises or other occurrences that are outside of our control; such as if:
•the property is sold
•the tariff is increased prior to your occupation
•the property is altered in any way
•malfunction of any inventory articles
•the property is withdrawn from letting.
Should this occur every reasonable endeavor will be made to find alternative accommodation.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY: is taken by the agent or the owners for tenants’ personal property. Any property left behind will incur a $15.00 package & handling fee for all returns.
13. BREAKAGES AND DAMAGE: As the tenant you are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the term of your occupancy. These are to be reported or replaced and paid for. Loss of a restricted key incurs a $20.00 charge.
14. CLEANING: Please assist by leaving the premises clean and tidy, with cutlery and cooking utensils washed and put away BBQ left clean after cooking, ADDITIONAL cleaning fees may be deducted from your credit card if necessary. HOWEVER If, upon occupation, the property or contents fail to meet acceptable cleaning standards every endeavor will be made to rectify the problem. However, this shall not constitute grounds for cancellation or refund
15. GENERAL: All Properties, with the exception of U1, U2, S3/14 Queen Lane , Koala Studio 1 & 2 , Riverview Apt 2.1 are let WITHOUT LINEN – you will need to supply your bed sheets, pillow slips, tea towels & bath towels please make sure you have your own linen when you arrive at your property.
16. NOISE POLLUTION: No loud noises after 10PM please be respectful of your neighbors . If the Police are called and we reserve the right to immediately terminate the tenancy as breach of this condition.
18. AFTER HOURS telephone number is printed on the side security key box at the office. This is an EMERGENCY number only. Non emergency call outs will be subjected to a $50.00 fee.